Composition of recieved and processed person-related data
Person-related data received and processed under this document is delivered to the site administration in the following ways:
- sent by the user on the website and contain the following information: name, email address, phone number, etc.
- sent by the user himself when connecting the lender by sending written correspondence to the postal address of the lender, by phone numbers, e-mail addresses, including those indicated on the website, and by any other means and may include the following information: full name, postal address, contact phone number, e-mail address, bank details and other information at the discretion of the user.
- automatically transmitted to the service in the process of visiting and using the website using the software set on the user’s device (information from cookies), including: location information; user device type and screen resolution; type, version and language of the operating system set up on the user’s device; type, version and language of the browser (or other program through which the Site is accessed); IP address; the address of the page from which the user went to the website (referrer), information about which pages the user opens and which buttons the user clicks on the website.
The lender does not process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Purposes of collecting and processing person-related data
Collection and processing of the person-related data specified in clause 1 and 2 of this Policy Policy is carried out by the lender in order to: provide the user with access to the website functionality; communication with the user, if necessary, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the website; processing requests from the user.
Collection and processing of the user’s personal data specified in clause 3 is carried out by the lender in order to create statistics that helps to understand how users utilize the website, which allows you to optimize its structure and content, to improve the usability of the website.
Processing of personal data that does not meet the purposes of processing specified in this agreement is not allowed.
Access to person-related data
The term for processing the person-related data is not limited. The processing procedure can be carried out in any way provided by the legislation of the United States. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be conducted automatically or without automation tools.
The processed person-related data is damaged or depersonalized by the lender upon reaching the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, as well as when the User revokes his consent to the processing of person-related data.
The user has the right at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of person-related data by the lender. Withdrawal of consent by the user to the processing of person-related data entails the destruction of records containing personal data in the lender’s systems.
The user has the right to demand that the lender clarifies his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take other measures provided for by the legislation of the United States to protect their right.
The user’s right to change, delete, block personal information may be limited by the requirements of the provisions of the US legislation.
The lender has the right to transfer the user’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- the transfer is provided for by US or other applicable legislation within the framework of the established procedure (by a court decision, a request from law enforcement agencies, etc.);
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the lending service.
- in case of loss or disclosure of person-related data, the lender informs the user about the loss or disclosure of his data.